McRae’s U.S. Mail Service, Inc. is a fast growing, family owned company based out of West Allis, WI, that is now looking to hire full-time and part-time class B CDL drivers. Successful applicants will be responsible for hauling U.S. Mail from Eau Claire, WI to winter, WI and the surrounding areas.
the route is a split shift that runs from 3:45am-7:30am and starts back up in the afternoon at 12:45pm-4:45pm Monday-Saturday. For part-time, schedule will depend on your availability. A motel in Winter will be provided for you between the am and pm shift. The ideal employee should live within 1 hour of Chippewas Falls. This is an immediate opening.
19.27 Base pay + $0.94 Holiday pay per hour + $5.11 Fringe (401k and/or Health Insurance)
After a year with us you will get an additional $0.94/hour for vacation pay.
McRae’s U.S. Mail Requirements:
• Class B CDL with Air Brakes
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Postal badge
• Must be able to pass USPS background check
• No preventable DOT accidents, suspensions, or revoked license in past 3 years
• No DUI or Drug Convictions in the last five years.
• All male applicants born after 1-1-1960 must be registered with the selective service in order to get clearance for a U.S. Postal badge.
• Pass a DOT Pre-Employment Drug Test
• Current Fed Med card
• Must be at least 23 years old
• At least 1-year tractor-trailer recent driving experience
• Must have a verifiable job history